Sellers on the Site are all able to send your purchases directly to an address that’s convenient for you. Each Seller is responsible for getting your purchases to you as quickly as possible and set their own delivery options and pricing. We ask all Sellers to dispatch orders within 48 hours, and while the time it takes to get to your door depends on the location of the Seller relative to your address, standard delivery times are 5-7 days for most metropolitan areas for Sellers based in Australia.
Occasionally delivery times may vary for some products, and this will be communicated on the product page. If you have any concerns regarding a delivery feel free to contact our customer service team by email at email@example.com or by calling 03 69916666
Click & Collect
Click & Collect is another great, convenient alternative to delivery. On the Site, you have the option of collecting many of your purchases from the individual Sellers’ retail outlets.
Some Sellers are unable to offer this service as they do not have physical retail locations, therefore delivery will be the only option for these products. At checkout, you have the option of selecting either home delivery or click & collect for each item purchased and the address of the collection location will be shown to help you decide whether this is a convenient option for you.
Returns Return conditions The following conditions apply to the return of any items purchased through the Site: * Goods are in saleable condition * Goods are unworn and unused with original tags attached and/or sealed packaging * Goods are not subject to the exclusions list (see below for more information)
How Do I Return an Item?
Returns must be arranged at a Routleys Store (for Routleys Products only) or a Seller Store, Via Post or if they are Big & Bulky then via special arrangement with the customer service team.
At a Routleys Store
For Routleys goods purchased through the Site only. Visit one of our Routleys stores to return a Routleys item purchased on the Site.
Only registered users are able to self serve their returns via post. Guest checkout customers please contact our Customer Service team. Please refer to additional details below.
- Go to “My Account” on the Site and click on “Purchase history” on the left-hand menu. Each of your invoices from the Site are displayed and sorted by date.
- Find the invoice containing the item you wish to return and click “Return items”.
- Select the item from the invoice to return by clicking the checkbox next to the picture of the item
- Select a reason for return from the drop box. Be sure to add any further notes for the seller such as details of a fault and create the return
- Print the return label, put the return authority form in the parcel to return and stick the “Deliver To:” form on the front to ensure the item makes its way back to the Seller.
- If you require any assistance please contact our Customer Service team.
Returning “Big & Bulky” items
If items are too large or heavy to go through the standard post, make a special arrangement via the customer service team. Please refer to additional details below.
The Site sells a wide range of products both big and small. Some products cannot be transported via regular post and require special courier services. These products are labelled as big & bulky on the product page and to return them you will need to make special arrangements via the Routleys customer service team or by calling +613 63316666. Please Note: We do not accept returns for 'change of mind' for our Big & Bulky items.
Change of Mind’ Returns for Routleys Products
If you have changed your mind in respect of a Routleys item and you are able to provide satisfactory proof of purchase, Routleys may offer you an exchange or refund in accordance with the Routleys Returns Policy, provided that:
- You meet all the relevant conditions for return;
- The product is not subject to the exclusions listed by Routleys in the Routleys Returns Policy (from time to time); and
- The exchange or refund is sought within a reasonable period of time (in most cases a reasonable period of time is deemed to be 30 days).
- If you are unable to provide satisfactory proof of purchase, Routleys at its absolute discretion reserves the right not to offer a refund for change of mind. In such cases, Routleys may provide you in its absolute discretion, an exchange to the current value of the merchandise.
- Routleys is not required to provide you with a copy of your original receipt to facilitate an exchange, refund, insurance or warranty claim.
- Please ensure that all chargers, cables, attachments, instruction manuals or accessories are returned with your item. Refunds via post will be processed when the goods have been received and approved for return. Routleys will not reimburse postage costs on change of mind returns or where the return request is not approved.
- Before returning any product purchased from Routleys through the Site, refer to Routleys Returns Policy for more
Exchanges & Refunds
Routleys stores are unable to accept exchanges of any purchases made on the Site. Contact the customer service team if you have any queries regarding exchanging an item.
What should I do if a Seller refused to accept a refund?
If a seller will not accept a refund that you feel you are entitled to, you should escalate the matter to our customer service team or by calling +61363316666
Please note that Routleys’s Change of Mind policy does not impact your rights under the Australian Consumer Law and Regulations.